Hospital in PA – Jane B’ mother
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Marie H, Mike L, Jan O, Ruth S, Stephen G, Ruth J, Edward S, Bertha I, Charles C, Jerry M, Tami B, Essie T, John G, Catherine J, Chuck V,
Ruth M, Bob G, Michelle M, Nadine S
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Donna P, February 22nd, Eye Clinic, Aberdeen
Bonnie M, February 24th, Bel Air Surg. Center
Pat C, March 15th & 22nd, Aberdeen Eye Clinic
Stephen G, March 15th, UCMC
Darlene G, Jim & Audrey H, Velma J, Lora L, Dorothy M, Alton S
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
– Susquehanna Baptist Association and churches
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
-Nancy T continues with maintenance treatments every 3 months.
– Eliz E is starting a new chemo pill. Side effects have started. I can deal with this through God’s help and your prayers.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving has positive results!
– Healing for Forest W.
– Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-DeWitt T had a stroke. Also prayer for Lori who is having eye surgery. Family members of Shari W.
-Liz J has been diagnosed with uterine cancer. She will have surgery in the near future which the doctor feels will be all that is necessary.
-Megan, the granddaughter of Janey H is recovering well from surgery this week.
-Jesse R, the brother of Holly, is having a lot of back pain.
-The Grant’s thank everyone for their continued prayers for their health and financial issues.
-Travel mercies for Pat C, that Paul will stay safe while she is away, also for Becky as she completes her last semester at Liberty and for Mandy, both physical and spiritual healing/growth.
-Prayer for Robert C. who is in rehab.
-Prayer for a friend of Joe M who lives in TN that is recovering from back surgery.
-Fredna V fell and broke her hip. She had surgery yesterday.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.