Harford Memorial – Pat B
UCMC – Margie F
Hopkins – Juliet P
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
John & Marie H, Bonnie H, Oswald H, Brian G, Edward M, Edward S, Evan S, Mary E, Ann W, Doris P, Ted B, Dorothy M, Tony D, Shari W, Judy B,
Angela M, Joyce G, Bob & Ann H, Jerry M, Stephen G
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Holly R, GBMC, November 4th
Eliz E, Harford Endoscopy Ctr., November 15th
-The Step-Father of Kim Serio passed away.
-John Weifenbach – Service, Saturday, November 5th at Rosedale Baptist Church at 10:00am.
Hazel B, Mary B, Herb C, Rosa Lee C, Darlene G, Jim & Audrey H, Velma J
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Maryland State Government
-Fallapalooza, Sunday, October 30th (volunteers and trunks needed, see Mr. Trey)
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
– Nancy T has begun her 2nd year of chemo maintenance. Next one is November 3rd.
– For Eliz E as new health issues have arisen in the last couple of weeks.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving seems positive.
-Susan H has completed her chemo treatments.
-Margaret R as she continues with chemo treatments. She is stable and off chemo for a month. Prayer for Barry as he has 24 hr. care for her.
-Healing for Forest W.
-Healing for Paul T.
-Holly R, in the church office, as she prepares for a total thyroidectomy in November at GBMC.
-Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-Donna P requests prayer for Kim H’s mom, who went to the hospital due to her breathing stopping.
-Pray for the mother of Curtis B, who had a stroke.
-For Wayne & Lola L and Fred B in home and long term care facilities.
-Pray for Hazel D and her health issues.
-For Molly L who broke her foot over the weekend that it will heal quickly.
-Sara W is dealing with an infection. Please pray the meds she is on will work quickly.
-Jim R will have a port installed for more chemo and on Wednesday have a lithotripsy to destroy the last kidney stone.
-For the G’s health and finances, friend Elvin R who had several tumors and for Stephen to recover from a TIA.
-Prayer for the Wilder & Johnson families as they prepare the home-going service for Victor Carl J.
-For Donald D to keep his eyes on Jesus.
-Pray for Ron E as he has a procedure tomorrow. Also for their daughter & husband as they make decisions about a new house.
-Please pray for Mandy C as she supports her finance, Ryan, dealing with his father’s death this week. Also for healing from the continuous high-level headaches she has had for 16 years,
-Prayer that my brother’s family will find their 12 year old Mastiff who wondered off last week and that the dog will be well.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For Haiti as it recovers from the devastation of Hurricane Matthew, also for our Southern States
* For our First Responders
* The President and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families. * The Presidential Election