Shock Trauma – Benjamin D (new born)
GBMC – Shirley R (will be going home on hospice)
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Richard S, Marie H, Helen L, Connie K, Bonnie H, Ted H, Oswald H, Forest W, Rick W, Karen H, Len N, Betty W
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Sharon Q, December 4th, GBMC
Rosa Lee C, Darlene G, Eunice J, Lora L, Dorothy M, Ruth M, Wanda S
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
– Harford County and local governments
– New church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Also for Terry, Debbie and Pearl and a neighbor Barbara who needs a ride to church, unspoken.
– Continued prayer for my business challenges and my marriage.
– Continued prayer for Nancy T, that she will have good health. She will have chemo every (3) months.
– For Eliz E as she is back on chemo meds.
-Nancy B’s son’s ex-wife’s husband was killed in CA.
-Mike A, the cousin of Karen L, is dying of brain cancer. The family is concerned for his salvation.
-Denise M is requesting prayer in regards to transportation issues to be solved & for healing from illnesses that hinder her independence.
-Angela T is requesting prayer for her health and the health of her friend Jessica. She also has an unspoken request.
-Donna P requests prayer that she gets her gas & electric paid, for her grandson Galen & his dad, for Paul B, for her health and also her income.
-A church member is requesting prayer for something that has been hurting them for a long time. Please pray for healing and peace.
-Pray for Barry H, family, Gene L, mother-in-law who is running out of money, for other family members who need to come together to help her.
-Prayer for “Believers” to show others who Christ is, especially on Facebook.
-Paul C is trying a new therapy for his back & legs. For Becky and successful preparations for mission trip to New Guinea.
-The Q’s thank you for your continued prayers for Sharon’s medical issues. Continued prayer for their children and grandchildren.
-Aaron S is requesting prayer for his friend, Chris Reno, who has struggled with substance abuse & emotional issues.
–Please pray for Megan L who lives & works outside. For protection and safety.
– Lee & Rebecca serving in South Asia
-John & April serving in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
** Our Governor, Larry Hogan, is now cancer free** The President and his family.
** Our men and women in the Military and their families.