Good Samaritan – Tom S
Hooper House – Rosa Lee C
UCMC – Alison M
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Eleanor D, Barbara V, Gay P, Jerry M, Marie S, Jeannette H, Stephen G, Faith D, Virginia H, Joe C, Danny I
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Irene B-L, December 13th, Sinai
Alan H, December 21st, St. Joseph’s
Bill He – hip surgery in the near future
-Ralph Moxley, the brother-in-law of Herb Cox. Service was today.
-Jessi, the sister of Mandi Briggs
Betty M, Grady & Pat B, Richard & Rose B, Hazel B
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Deacon body and Yokefellows
– The Living Christmas Tree, December 14,15,16,17, 2017
– Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary Cr is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Also her cousin had a mild heart attack.
– Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E will have tests to check on lymph node area. Doctor felt something. Prayer appreciated.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Update: she has pneumonia and not doing well at all.
– Mark K is deployed to Guam for 6 months.
– Molly L requests prayer for her mom Megan, as she struggles with drug addiction and domestic violence.
-Bob B, the brother-in-law of Karen R, is having double knee surgery today.
-Pray for healing for Judy T who has a respiratory illness. She wants to be able to sing in the Tree.
-Mike S, a former member and youth leader had a bad fall. Prayer for healing.
-Healing for Sandra who had heart surgery.
-Wayne & Lola L and Fred B in home and long term care.
-Continued prayer for all those involved in the Living Christmas Tree and also for the hearts of those attending.
-Barry H requests prayer for: Kay, Kathy Crawford, his mom Alice, he is travelling to OK and his arm is hurting. Also for Ryan who is deployed.
-For Christine S- O who has cancer and going through chemo.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.