Shock Trauma – Benjamin D (new born)
Franklin Square – Len N
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Richard S, Marie H, Helen L, Connie K, Bonnie H, Ted H, Oswald H, Forest W, Eliz J, Rick W
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Karen H, November 18th, Bel Air Surg. Center
Sharon Q, December 4th, GBMC
Phil C, Jim S, C Mateer, Betty M, Hazel B, Mary B, Herb C
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
– All of our Church committees
– New church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Also for Terry, Debbie and Pearl and a neighbor Barbara who needs a ride to church, unspoken.
– Continued prayer for my business challenges and my marriage.
– Continued prayer for Nancy T, that she will have good health. She will have chemo every (3) months.
– For Eliz E as she is back on chemo meds.
-The Grants are requesting prayer in regards to their health and finances.
-Barry R daughter, Alison, has cancer in her kidney and is in a lot of pain.
-Veronica N hurt her knee and is in a good deal of pain and discomfort. Prayer is appreciated.
-The Quillen’s are requesting prayer for their children and grandchildren
-Aaron S is requesting prayer for help through his struggle with addiction. Please pray that I can stay sober. Life is so much better this way.
-For Dominique P & family. Her step-sister was killed by a drunk driver last week. Her nephew was jumped and lost an eye.
-Shelly P’s mom, Linda H, has been placed on home hospice. Prayer for Shelly as she continues to care for her.
-Lily R is having a kidney transplant in TX.
-Praise! For the 98th birthday of Herb C.
-Shirley R is having a thyroid biopsy.
-George M who was involved with a police involved shooting. He is physically okay but emotionally this will be very hard for him.
-Continued prayer for Wayne L & Fred B in long term care facilities.
-Pray for Bethany H who has brain & breast cancer.
-Terry S is asking prayer for her cousin Buddy. He is having radiation treatments for several hot spots. Also for Jim & Wanda Shirley.
-Donna P is requesting prayer for her family, a place in Havre De Grace to be closer to family, financial situation, for extended family members, help in selling her pottery.
– Lee & Rebecca serving in South Asia
-John & April serving in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
** Families of those lost in the Paris bombing and for the country of Paris in the aftermath of it all.
** For the city of Baltimore.
** Our Governor, Larry Hogan, who has been diagnosed with cancer. For healing and well-being.
** The President and his family.
** Our men and women in the Military and their families.