AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
John & Marie H, Bonnie H, Brian G, Edward M, Mary E, Ann W, Doris P, Ted B, Ann H, Jerry M, Stephen G, Margie F, Frankie R,
Debbie F, Terry S, Jane W, Tim K, Greg L
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Kyle K, Harford Memorial, November 30th
-Oswald Hamilton, arrangements pending
-Marta Pennington, arrangements pending
-Doug Hammer, Visitation: McComas, Bel Air, Friday December 2nd 7:00-9:00pm. Service, Saturday,
December 3rd, at 10:00am
-Nick Bauer, nephew of Judy Edwards. Memorial service Saturday, December 3rd at 2:00pm at Oak Grove
-Joyce Bryant, sister of Mary Monk. Memorial service Saturday, December 10th at 11:00am at Oak Grove
A visitation will be held from 10:00-11:00am before the service.
Darlene G, Jim & Audrey H, Velma J, Lora L, Dorothy M, Ruth M, Alton S
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Stewardship of our time, talents and resources.
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
-Rory L has been deployed . Please keep him, Carmen and the boys in your prayers.
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
– Nancy T has begun her 2nd year of chemo maintenance.
– For Eliz E as new health issues have arisen in the last couple of weeks.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving seems positive.
-Susan H started radiation treatments November 16th.
-Margaret R as she continues with chemo treatments. She is stable and off chemo for a month. Prayer for Barry as he has 24 hr. care for her. Update: things are not good right now
-Healing for Forest W.
-Healing for Paul T.
-Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-Holly R, in the Church Office, as she gets her thyroid medication regulated and begins radioactive iodine treatment soon.
-Paul C getting over cold/strep and having stomach pain. Also had a cancerous growth removed from his ear. For Becky, strength & endurance to get through a tough semester at Liberty University.
-Healing for Eddie D who has been diagnosed with stage 3 prostate cancer, for his wife Venus and daughter Karla.
-Strength and comfort for Laura W.
-Prayer for our country and leaders.
-For the Grant’s health and finances. Stephen has an appt. to see a spine specialist on December 6th. He cannot work at this time.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*For Gatlinburg, TN and for all those effected by the fires that are still burning.
* For our First Responders
* The President and his family.
*New President Elect Donald Trump and his family and the transitions taking place in the next couple of months.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.