UCMC – Billie Jo Wheelock
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Richard S, Marie H, Bonnie H, Linda H, Janet S, Debbie T, Margie F, Sharon Q, Mike W, Betty W, Faye S
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Addi Hudson, surgery, Sinai, February 17th
-Elsie Burns: McComas, Bel Air – Visitation, Sunday February 14th 1:00pm-4:00pm. Funeral, Monday Feburary 15th at 11:00am at McComas
-Eunice Johnston: Oak Grove Baptist Church – Visitation, Wednesday February 17th 11:00am-12noon. Funeral at 12:00noon. Burial at Bel Air Memorial Gardens.
Catherine M, Betty M, Hazel B, Mary B, Herb C, Rosa Lee C, Darlene G
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Office Manager, Tammy ; Ministry Assistants; Karen, Holly, Terry
– New church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor. They will launch their first church service in their new facility on Sunday, March 20, 2016
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary Cr is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Also for Terry, Debbie, Xavier & Pearl.
– Continued prayer for Nancy T that she will have good health. She will have chemo every (3) months.
– For Eliz E as she is back on chemo meds.
-Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
-Jan C, sister of Richard W, has a 2nd opinion on a replacement of the lower heart valve. She lives in NM.
-Donna P is in need of prayer in regards to the many different needs she has and circumstances she is going through.
-Fred B & Wayne L in long term care facilities.
-Jessica is requesting prayer for numerous people having health problems.
-Retha W is not feeling well.
-Pray that Paul C would have healing in his back and legs.
-Our family is going through a really hard time.
-Healing for my uncle who has stage 4 cancer. Also for his son for support and encouragement.
-Frank & Dawn W just lost their 24 year old son. Pray for continued faith for their whole family.
-The Grants request prayer for their health and finances.
-Cindy D has stage 4 colon cancer.
-Pray for Pat, the Aunt of Greg, Richard W’s son-in-law. A stent was put in, they gave her blood thinners and now she has a brain bleed.
– Becky serving for 4 months in New Guinea.
– Lee & Rebecca serving in South Asia
– John & April serving in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
** The President and his family.
** Our men and women in the Military and their families.
DECISION AMERICA TOUR
Franklin Graham will be traveling to all 50 state capitals to hold prayer rallies, preach the Gospel and charge believers to take a stand and take action. He will be urging Christians to vote, live out their faith and pray for our nation. Here is the most current schedule of tour dates. Please pray for each of these:
February 9 Columbia, South Carolina
February 10 Atlanta, Georgia
February 24 Honolulu, Hawaii
March 15 Denver, Colorado
March 16 Santa Fe, New Mexico
March 18 Phoenix, Arizona
March 29 Salt Lake City, Utah
March 31 Carson City, Nevada
April 12 Little Rock, Arkansas
April 13 Jackson, Mississippi
April 26 Austin, Texas
April 27 Topeka, Kansas
May 3 Nashville, Tennessee
May 4 Frankfort, Kentucky
May 5 Charleston, West Virginia
May 17 Jefferson City, Missouri
May 18 Lincoln, Nebraska
May 24 Pierre, South Dakota
May 25 Bismarck, North Dakota