UCMC – Evan S, Rory J
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Richard S, Marie H, Bonnie H, Oswald H, Peg R, Brian G, Edward M, Ted T, Jerry M, Barbara V, Gertrude T
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Paul T, July 21, VA Hospital
Hugh R, July 21, Bel Air Surg. Ctr.
Nancy R, July 26, Harford Memorial
Rosa Lee C, Darlene G,Velma J, Lora L, Dorothy M, Ruth M, Alton S
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Our various church committees
-Ironman Lake Placid Mission Trip, Wednesday July 20th – Tuesday July 26th
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved.
– Nancy T will begin her 2nd year of chemo maintenance. Next treatment is August 2nd.
– For Eliz E as she is back on chemo meds.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer (a rare form of cancer). She began clinical trials at NIH and right now she is stabilized.
-Susan H is going through chemo treatments. Please keep her in your prayers.
-Jim R is going to begin chemo and radiation.
-Healing for Forest W.
-Lynelle J will have a liver biopsy on July 25th.
-Prayer for traveling mercies for Laverne C as she goes down to visit her family.
-Joe M will be traveling to CA in August.
-Prayer for the aunt of Tammy V, who had a fall.
-Continued prayer for the Grant’s financial situation and their health. Also pray for sister, Carolyn K as she heals from surgery.
-Praise! Lily Rayne C has been discharged from the hospital.
-For Angle, Tony, Kevin, Andy, Capt. Green, Sonny and for World Vision Rep. Candice E.
-Lola L in home care and for Wayne L & Fred B in long term care facilities.
-Pray for those out on the streets that they will have water & shelter and don’t get sick. Also for those who are sick would get better.
-Jack W has started chemo treatments.
-Tina K will have hip surgery July 21st. Please pray surgery is a success & healing is speedy.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* The Dallas PD and all LE in our country.
* The President and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families. * The Presidential Election
DECISION AMERICA TOUR
Franklin Graham will be traveling to all 50 state capitals to hold prayer rallies, preach the Gospel and charge believers to take a stand and take action. He will be urging Christians to vote, live out their faith and pray for our nation. Here is the most current schedule of tour dates. Please pray for each of these:
August 9 Helena, MT
August 10 Boise, ID
August 12 Cheyenne, WY
August 23 Augusta, ME
August 24 Montpelier, VT
August 25 Albany, NY
August 30 Boston, MA
August 31 Providence, RI
September 1 Hartford, CT
September 13 Dover, DE
September 14 Trenton, NJ
September 15 Harrisburg, PA
October 4 Lansing, MI
October 5 Indianapolis, IN
October 6 Columbus, OH
October 11 Annapolis, MD
October 12 Richmond, VA
October 13 Raleigh, NC