UCMC – Ann W (ICU)
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Richard S, Marie H, Bonnie H, Oswald H, Peg R, Brian G, Edward M, Edward S, Barbara V, Evan S, Margie F, Donald S, Mary E, Betty W, Ron E
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Shari W, St. Joseph’s, October 4th
Judy B, St. Joseph’s, October 18th
Catherine J, Cindy H, Elizabeth S, Gay P, Phil C, Jim S, Catherine M
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Ministries to the hearing impaired
-Men’s weekend with Lex Luger & Nikita Koloff, September 23-24, 2016
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
– Nancy T has begun her 2nd year of chemo maintenance. Next one is November 3rd.
– For Eliz E as new health issues have arisen in the last couple of weeks.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving seems positive.
-Susan H is going through chemo treatments.
-Margaret R as she continues with chemo treatments. She is stable and off chemo for a month. Prayer for Barry as he has 24 hr. care for her.
-Jim R has completed chemo & radiation. He is waiting what is next, which probably is surgery.
-Healing for Forest W.
-Healing for Paul T.
-Holly R, in the church office, has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Additional tests have come back good.
-Healing for Amy T, best friend of Jamie P. Amy has terrible pain that doctors can’t figure out.
-Keep my Aunt Laura and I close to the Lord. We miss “Poppy” who went home to be with the Lord a year ago.
-Prayer for those struggling with heroin addiction, Mike, Heather and Donald.
-Fred B, Wayne L & Lola L in long term care facilities and home care.
-For Pat G who has a large mass in her lung, prayer for healing and strength.
-Pray for healing for Gene T as he continues to have an infection.
-Michael V in Indiana has been moved to a nursing home. He is in his 30’s and has been in a coma for the last month. Nephew of Bob Dillow.
-Carmen L is still in Italy but is improving.
-Joan G thanks everyone for the prayers. She has 2 more weeks before the rod and pins can be taken out.
-Prayer for the Grant’s finances and for Stephen’s health.
-Melvin R has cancer. He lives in Florida.
-Praise! Caroline K is doing better.
-For Donald C as he may have to have surgery for his eyes.
-Emmanuel S, a friend of the Wooton’s in MS, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
-Prayer for Martha V and also her grandson.
-Melvin E, Gerry H’s brother-in-law, is at home on hospice.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*Pray for NYC, for our nation, for those responsible for the bombing, that they would find Jesus.
* The President and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families. * The Presidential Election
DECISION AMERICA TOUR
Franklin Graham will be traveling to all 50 state capitals to hold prayer rallies, preach the Gospel and charge believers to take a stand and take action. He will be urging Christians to vote, live out their faith and pray for our nation. Here is the most current schedule of tour dates. Please pray for each of these:
October 4 Lansing, MI
October 5 Indianapolis, IN
October 6 Columbus, OH
October 11 Annapolis, MD
October 12 Richmond, VA
October 13 Raleigh, NC