AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Richard S, Marie H, Bonnie H, Oswald H, Marie S, Peg R, Brian G, Edward M, Phil C, Ted T, Stephen G, Jerry M, John F, Gale G, Louise D
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Susan H, port-a-cath surgery, June 23rd, Kline Ambulatory Care Ctr., Bel Air
Jim Rg, University, June 29th
Betty M, Hazel B, Mary B, Herb C, Rosa Lee C, Darlene G, Velma J
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Susquehanna Baptist Association and churches
-Summer ministries at Oak Grove
-Volunteers are needed to carry Marine & Coast Guard flags for Sunday, July 3rd. Please contact Joan G in the choir or stop in Choir room this evening.
-New church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve Poole, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Gabriel L, pray for healing from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy & also for endurance and that his family will be able to put the right opportunities in from of him to extend his chances and future.
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Also for Kerrie, friend Ann’s salvation.
– Continued prayer for my business challenges and my marriage.
– Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she continues the chemo maintenance program. Nancy goes once every 3 months.
– For Eliz as she is back on chemo meds.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer (a rare form of cancer). She began clinical trials at NIH and right now she is stabilized.
-Susan H will begin chemo on Monday, June 27th.
– Joan G requests prayer for finances & health issues, Stephen who has been diagnosed with COPD, travel mercies for family that is coming this summer & for 1966 high school reunion.
-Caitlin S’s dad, Donald, had heart surgery on July 18th.
-Kerrie H is requesting prayer for Robert who will be going to camp.
-Prayer for comfort for Jimmy & Amanda, for our country and for our president and his family & the families of those killed in Orlando.
-Praise God for all he has done for Joe & Sandy Z in the last year regarding the sale of their home & buying a condo. We move on Wednesday, June 29th.
-Susan V, friend of Jeannette H, is being treated for a cancerous tumor on her lung.
-Travel mercies for Diane H as she goes to Colorado.
– Lee & Rebecca serving in South Asia. UPDATE: They will be back in the states for at least 6 mos. starting the end of this week due to a health concern for the new baby that Becca is carrying. Prayer is much appreciated.
-Richard W’s sister, Tracey, and her husband Dave, left for Africa for 4 weeks as they minister at North Rise University.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* The President and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families. * The Presidential Election
DECISION AMERICA TOUR
Franklin Graham will be traveling to all 50 state capitals to hold prayer rallies, preach the Gospel and charge believers to take a stand and take action. He will be urging Christians to vote, live out their faith and pray for our nation. Here is the most current schedule of tour dates. Please pray for each of these:
June 28 Salem, OR
June 29 Olympia, WA
July 1 Juneau, AK
August 9 Helena, MT
August 10 Boise, ID
August 12 Cheyenne, WY
August 23 Augusta, ME
August 24 Montpelier, VT
August 25 Albany, NY
August 30 Boston, MA
August 31 Providence, RI
September 1 Hartford, CT
September 13 Dover, DE
September 14 Trenton, NJ
September 15 Harrisburg, PA
October 4 Lansing, MI
October 5 Indianapolis, IN
October 6 Columbus, OH
October 11 Annapolis, MD
October 12 Richmond, VA
October 13 Raleigh, NC