University of MD – Kenny Cooper, David Hebbel
Altoona, PA – Fred, Phyllis Scott’s father
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Reba C, Carmen L, Eleanor D, Jerry M, Paul T, Stephen G, Ted B, Sr., Doris W, Bill H, Mary E, Marsha M, Michael G, Ruth L, Ludwell E
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Ron K, August 24th, UCMC
Jay S, August 28th, in Havre De Grace
Lora L, Dorothy M, Marie S, Ruth S, Jean S, Gertrude T, Bill T, Martha V
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Baptist Convention Maryland/Delaware
-Preparations for the Living Christmas Tree
-Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, also for Cindy & Linda. PRAISE! Test is good!!!
-Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedema to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Prayer for continued strength and healing. Also she thanks everyone for their prayers at the passing of her mom. They really want her dad to be able to stay in his home also. Pray for the right care.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. She has another scan on Aug. 31st. Alison is now on oxygen and has home hospice care. Please pray for her and her family at this time.
– Healing for Forest W.
-Rory L has deployed again. Please keep him and Carmen and the boys in your prayers at this time.
-Olivia M, as she recovers from hip surgery and is at rehab.
-Healing for Sean E (15) from a G.I. infection and surgery. Also comfort and rest for his mom.
-Prayer for Jim S as he hasn’t been feeling well & has not attended church in a while.
-Julia C is blessed to have come to church & wants to continue to come & also for relationships with others, especially her son.
-Mark K is deployed to Guam for 6 months. Prayer for his safety as well as other service men and women stationed there.
-Prayer for our Pastor as God uses him to shepherd our church. Also for Tina that she may know she has been called “for such a time as this”.
-For Sandy M having an MRI done. Also for the Grant’s health and finances and for the choir to grow.
-Paul & Pat C going to CA to move Mom’s thing, for travel mercies and good decision, safety for mom here.
-Becky returning to Liberty University for Masters in Divinity.
-For the family of Terry, who had a niece killed in a military accident in Hawaii.
-Shirley D requests prayer for A.J. S who has a blood clot in his lung and also for a 9 year old who has burns over 50% of their body.
-Lori E was in a head on collision last week. Pray for healing from injuries.
-Please pray for Owen, Jan N’s father-in-law. He is currently in rehab at Good Samaritan with an ulcer and VRE infection.
-Jerry & Eliz E will be headed back down to her father’s home. Will be cleaning out more and talking to possible buyers without having to put the house on the market.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*The unrest in our country in regards to racism
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.