Our Women’s Ministry sees value in every woman and desires for her feel that personal self-worth. We strive to do fun events along with “serious” events. We know that women have a small amount of time and we want you to spend some of that time with us here at Oak Grove. We are a diverse group of women who first of all loves the Lord Jesus and in doing so, loves each other. We are looking forward to our next event and hope that you can join us.Numerous Bible studies / classes / fellowships are offered for women on Sunday mornings and throughout the week to fit your schedule.
- Open Arms (age 60+) – room 304 at 9:30 am
- Women in the Word – room 302 at 11:00 am
- Seekers of Purpose – room 307 at 11:00 am
- Women of Purpose – room 304 at 11:00 am
Monday Evening Bible Study – Starting September 21!
Join us as Lisa Harper journeys through this bridge between the Old and New Testaments to get to the heart of the matter: Jesus is our accessible King. He is not a faraway God, but an up-close Redeemer who draws near to us. Hebrews helps women make the connection between God the Father, and God the Son, and reminds us that Jesus is supreme, but He is also compassionate, empathetic, and loving to no end.
Lisa Harper makes digging into Hebrews fun and doable, as only she can, without losing an ounce of depth.
Click here for printable registration form: Hebrews–The Nearness of Jesus REGISTRATION FORM
For additional information contact Mary Frances Tracy at 410-692-0329 or 410-746-5353, or via email at email@example.com.
- Shining Angels Worship Dance Troupe – room 214 at 6:00 pm
- Sisters in Scripture (SIS) – room 301 at 7 pm
- Beth Moore Study: Children of the Day, 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Precepts: Kay Arthur, Exodus, Part 4
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am and Thursdays at 6:30 pm
- Shining Angels Worship Dance Troupe
- Wednesdays at 6:00 pm in room 214 (school year only)
- Sisters in Scripture (SIS)
- Wednesdays at 7:00 pm in room 301 (school year only)
- Ladies Gathering – offsite
- Thursdays at 11:30 am
- Ladies Luncheon (age 55+) – Bob Evans in Bel Air
- Third Thursday of every month
2016 WOMEN’S CONFERENCE
If you enjoyed the valuable information and fellowship at the 2015 Women’s Conference (or if missed the conference!) – and would like to be part of the planning team for the March 19, 2016 Women’s Conference please contact the church office!