Our Women’s Ministry sees value in every woman and desires for her feel that personal self-worth. We strive to do fun events along with “serious” events. We know that women have a small amount of time and we want you to spend some of that time with us here at Oak Grove. We are a diverse group of women who first of all loves the Lord Jesus and in doing so, loves each other. We are looking forward to our next event and hope that you can join us. Numerous Bible studies / classes / fellowships are offered for women on Sunday mornings and throughout the week to fit your schedule.
- Women: Ages 50-59 – room 302 at 9:30 am
- Open Arms (age 60+) – room 304 at 9:30 am
- Women in the Word – room 302 at 11:00 am
- Women of Purpose – room 312 at 11:00 am
- Shining Angels Worship Dance Troupe – 4:30 pm, EB3, UL
- David Jeremiah’s – Agents of Babylon
- Mondays at 6:30 pm (began January 30, 2017)
- Precepts: Acts, Part I
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am (began Sept. 13, 2016) or Thursdays at 6:30 pm (began Sept. 15, 2016)
- Shining Angels Worship Dance Troupe
- Wednesdays at 4:30pm in EB3, UL
- Ladies Luncheon (age 55+) – Bob Evans in Bel Air
- Forth Thursday of every month at 11:30am
Christian Resources & Events for Women
Ladies, if you are interested in learning from informative, inspirational articles written by and about women of faith, then you will definitely want to add Lifeway’s Women’s Ministry page to your reading list. This is an excellent forum where women come together to share knowledge, ideas and encouragement geared toward empowering one another in the faith. You will also want to mark your calendars! There are several exciting events coming up in 2016 that you won’t want to miss! Let’s have a look:
“Be My Guest”
“Be My Guest” evenings in several host homes will be at a fixed time during the period April 23 to May 6. This is an opportunity to invite your neighbors as well as Oak Grove ladies for a time of encouragement and belonging. A simple meal will be prepared for guests giving them a chance to get to know one another, encourage one another, and simply join together as Jesus did with people from all walks of life. For more information, or if you would like to host or attend a “Be My Guest” evening, please contact Mary Frances Tracy 410-746-5353 or Diane Weih 443-640-6151.
Women’s Ministry Book Club
If you love to read, please check out our new Women’s Ministry Book Club beginning on Saturday, April 8, 2017 and continuing every 2nd Saturday of the month. It will be so great to have you join us!