Our Women’s Ministry sees value in every woman and desires for her feel that personal self-worth. We strive to do fun events along with “serious” events. We know that women have a small amount of time and we want you to spend some of that time with us here at Oak Grove. We are a diverse group of women who first of all loves the Lord Jesus and in doing so, loves each other. We are looking forward to our next event and hope that you can join us.Numerous Bible studies / classes / fellowships are offered for women on Sunday mornings and throughout the week to fit your schedule.
- Women: Ages 50-59 – room 302 at 9:30 am
- Open Arms (age 60+) – room 304 at 9:30 am
- Women in the Word – room 302 at 11:00 am
- Women of Purpose – room 312 at 11:00 am
- Shining Angels Worship Dance Troupe – room 214 at 6:00 pm
- Sisters in Scripture (SIS) – room 301 at 7 pm
- Lisa Harper Study: Hebrews
- Mondays at 6:30 pm
- Precepts: Kay Arthur, Exodus, Part 4
- Tuesdays at 9:30 am and Thursdays at 6:30 pm
- Shining Angels Worship Dance Troupe
- Wednesdays at 6:00 pm in room 214 (school year only)
- Sisters in Scripture (SIS)
- Wednesdays at 7:00 pm in room 301 (school year only)
- Ladies Gathering – offsite
- Thursdays at 11:30 am
- Ladies Luncheon (age 55+) – Bob Evans in Bel Air
- Third Thursday of every month
LifeWay: Women’s Ministry pages
If you are interested in learning from informative, inspirational articles written by and about women of faith, then you will definitely want to add Lifeway’s Women’s Ministry pages to your reading list! This is an excellent forum where women come together to share knowledge, ideas and encouragement geared toward empowering one another in the faith.
2016 Women’s Conference – March 19, 2016
We are pleased to feature Laura Acuña as our guest speaker at the 2016 Women’s Conference! Laura exudes warmth, fun and authenticity whether speaking to her Bible study sisters, in front of a large group or in a one-on-one conversation. She passionately shares the truths the Lord has taught her through His Word and through life lessons learned along the way.
Laura is a graduate of Liberty University where she earned a degree in Christian Counseling and a minor in Bible Studies. She’s the co-leader of The Manorwood Café, a community ministry to women living in the Montgomery, Frederick and Carroll county Maryland areas and Step Up Coaching for Women In Ministry. Laura is on the leadership team of Sisters in Faith, an annual women’s conference that began in 2001. She served as a women’s ministry leader for 15 years and is a 2012 & 2013 She Speaks graduate.
If you enjoyed the valuable information and fellowship at the 2015 Women’s Conference (or if you missed the conference) – and would like to be part of the planning team for the March 19, 2016 Women’s Conference please contact the church office.