Students are the most misunderstood age group in our culture.
They are no longer children, but not treated quite like adults either.
Oak Grove Baptist Church seeks to encourage all middle school and high school students (and their families) to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. We offer many on-going ministries to challenge the spiritual, relational, and physical health of all pre-teen and teenagers.
- reFUEL – Sunday morning discipleship training (see additional page)
- reCONNECT – Wednesday evening age appropriate small group life studies (see additional page)
- CIA (Christians In Action) – Sunday afternoon family mission activity opportunities (see additional page)
- ADVENTURE WEEK – Summer Youth Day Camp held July 10-14, 2017 (see additional page)
- reCHARGE – Summer Youth Camp held June 18-23, 2017 (see additional page)
- reBOOT – Winter Youth Retreat held December 31, 2016-January 1, 2017 (see additional page)
- MISSION TRIPS – we have traveled to places in Maryland, other parts of the United States, and Internationally with students to change the world for Christ. Some trips are only a few days while others are longer.
If you have questions about these activities, please contact Trey Wooton, Minister to Children & Students.