Hopkins – Ernest B
Harford Memorial – Alton S
Anne Arundel Medical Ctr. – Zachary Poole
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Debbie W, Dolores M, Stephen G, Reba C, Marcia & Donald M, Carmen L, Diane D, Barbara B, Eleanor D, Ruth M, Joel E, Kim S, Liz J, Jerry M
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Steve M, April 26th, York, PA
Victoria R, May 2nd, Franklin Square
Kenny C, May 15th, UCMC
Dorothy M, Marie S, Ruth S, Jean S, Gertrude T, Bill T, Martha V
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Maryland State Government
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
-Nancy T continues with maintenance treatments every 3 months. PRAISE! Last treatment is today!
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedmia to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Pray that she can do this herself.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. The new treatment she has been receiving has positive results!
– Healing for Forest W.
– Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-The G’s thank everyone for their prayers. Continue for Stephen. He keeps losing weight.
-Karen L has a fractured tibia due to a fall she had.
-Karen W, Rosemary S’s daughter, is having kidney stone surgery May 10th.
-Betty, Dave R mom, is going through 3rd round of chemo. Her progress is good.
-Brenda G requests prayer for her and her family at the passing of her father-in-law, William A.
-Holly, in the church office, has been having problems with the back of her knee.
-Victoria, Holly’s mom, is very anxious about the 24 hour fasting she has to do before surgery on May 2nd.
-Kathy S has been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer.
-Pray for Missy & Madison who are dealing with anxiety. Pray Madison does well in school and overcomes the bullies. Also for daughter Brianna.
-Adam W is having major surgery.
-Pray for our church to be full each week. God can fill the pews.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.