UCMC – Michael G
University – Kenny C
Altoona, PA – Fred, Phyllis S’s father
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Reba C, Carmen L, Eleanor D, Jerry M, Paul T, Stephen G, Ted B, Sr., Doris W, Bill H, Mary E, Trey W, Marsha M, Glenn L, Geneva O, Faith D
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Jay Scott, August 28th, in Havre De Grace
Hazel B, Mary B, Herb C, Rosa Lee C, Darlene G, Jim & Audrey H
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Church programs for Adults
-Preparations for the Living Christmas Tree
-Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil.
-Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedema to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Prayer for continued strength and healing. Also she thanks everyone for their prayers at the passing of her mom. They really want her dad to be able to stay in his home also. Pray for the right care.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. She has another scan on Aug. 31st. Alison is now on oxygen and has home hospice care. Please pray for her and her family at this time.
– Healing for Forest W.
-Rory L has deployed again. Please keep him and Carmen and the boys in your prayers at this time.
-Martha V one of our Homebound is suffering from Parkinson’s.
-Joshua V, rehab in Colorado battling drug addiction.
-Protection for Donald D. Prayer for healing for Kenny C & his family, also healing for Mike Lust.
-Healing for Karen C who has cancer and is going through treatment.
-Sarah E son, Sean, having GI problems. Also for Chris B son, Ethan, with a brain tumor that came back. These are friends of Jamie P.
-Olivia, Holly’s grandmother, is in rehab recovering from hip surgery.
-PRAISE! Pat C & her mother made it back from CA. Prayer that the family adjusts quickly to having a homebound in their home. Also healing from Paul, Mandy and for Becky going back to Liberty University.
-Sandy M, in FL, had an MRI. This is the brother-in-law of Joan G. Also continued prayer for their health and finances.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*The unrest in our country in regards to racism
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.