AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Reba C, Carmen L, Eleanor D, Jerry M, Paul T, Stephen G, Ted B, Sr., Barbara V, Doris W, Bill H, Fil K
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Mike W, July 31st, UCMC
Eliz E, August 3rd, UCMC
Ruth S, Jean S, Gertrude T, Bill T, Martha V, Catherine J
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Evangelism & Outreach
-VBS, July 17-21
-Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
-Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedema to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Prayer for continued strength and healing.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Please pray for her and her family at this time.
– Healing for Forest W.
-Victoria R will be having 33 radiation treatments which she started. Please continue to pray for her.
-8 days post eye surgery; Grady B is doing great and has been released by doctor! Thank you for your prayers.
-Janet G, Carol T’s sister, has been diagnosed with cancer.
-Tonya S, the sister of Tammy V, is having surgery tomorrow at Mercy.
-Please pray for Bob W’s sister and family.
-Prayer for Robert C while he is at camp.
-Thank you all for continued prayer in this “course of repentance as I become more intimate with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ”.
-Prayer for Leonard W who has been battling cancer for several years.
-Prayer for Mrs. Rhoda as she has a transplant, for my grandson, Pat, who is not well. Healing for both of them.
-Continued prayer for Doris W.
-Please pray for the family of retired police Sgt. Paul Merkle. He passed away. Service is Thursday.
-Family of niece of a friend. She killed herself in FL and the family is flying down there on Friday. – Richard W.
-Dixie E has been released from rehab and has already returned to Tennessee.
– John & April in Africa
-Dave & Tracy in Africa for 3 weeks
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.