AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Edward S, Reba C, Carmen L, Ralph & Betty W, Eleanor D, Jerry M, Karen L, Paul T, Stephen G, Ted B, Sr.
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Barbara V, June 21st, UCMC
Doris W, June 28th, surgery
Grady B, eye surgery, July 5th, Sinai
-A nephew of Reatha W passed away. He lived in VA
Dorothy M, Marie S, Ruth S, Jean S, Gertrude T, Bill T, Martha V
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Fil K and the ministries to the hearing impaired
-Youth ReCharge this week at Skycroft.
-Church plant, Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor.
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil, for Vickie to be nice, for Lori to come to church & Ann to be saved. Also that Patti will come to church.
-Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E is trying to take a break from arm therapy for lymphedema to see if she has arm swelling under control with arm sleeve. Pray that she can do this herself. She is also having other tests done.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. She has had a set-back. Please pray for her and her family at this time.
– Healing for Forest W.
– Prayer for Megan L who is in Philadelphia working in the schools. Pray for safety throughout the school year.
-Victoria R will be having 33 radiation treatments which she started this week. Please continue to pray for her.
-Doris W has a fractured vertebra. She is in lots of pain. Pray for quick healing and strength.
-Helen M has been having tests for a health issue.
-Gerry W, a former church member, has had a serious surgery to correct a bowel blockage. She is in ICU.
-Ralph & Betty W thank you for your prayers.
-The G’s thank you for your continued prayers.
-For Brownie A & Karen C going through cancer treatments. Also for Janet H’s health.
-Judy T request prayer for healing for mother Cora Brown, salvation for lost loved ones. Also for Sandra, Charles, Brad, our family to deal with loss. Friends who have cancer, our church attendance and building fund.
-Holly R has a test on her knee this Friday to determine what the cause is for the problem she has been having with it.
-Rebecca S, granddaughter of Lillian B, that right decision would be made in regards to her health.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.