Shock Trauma – Marie Stokes
University – Tessa Carver
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Eleanor D, Paul T, Kenny C, Barbara V, Gay P, Eliz E, Faith D, Jack S, Jerry M, Millard C, Robert F, Vera T, Kevin S, Nadine S, Lauretta P,Steve M
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Jeannette H, October 19th, Mercy
Philip P, October 25th, St. Joseph’s
-Anna Walsh, the mother of Kathy Vest, McComas, Bel Air: Visitation: Thursday October 19th 2-4pm & 7-9pm
Service: Friday, October 20th, St. Mark Catholic Church, Fallston, at 10:00am
-Larry Green passed away in TN
Gertrude T, Bill T, Martha V, Catherine J, Gay P, Ruth M, Catherine M
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Church programs for Preschoolers and Children
-Preparations for the Living Christmas Tree
-Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
-Revival, Monday, October 23-27, 2017, 6:00pm
-Fallapalooza, October 29th, 3:00-5:30pm
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Healing for Ruth’s friend, Linda. Also Retha Wheat.
-Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz Ethanks everyone for thoughts & prayers. Praise! No cancer! Prayer for healing and also as she and Jerry bought a new house and dealing with the care of her dad long distance.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Continue to pray for her and her family, as well as for the treatments and clinical trial medication she is taking.
– Healing for Forest W.
-Rory L has deployed again.
-Mark K is deployed to Guam for 6 months.
-Molly L requests prayer for her mom Megan, as she struggles with drug addiction and domestic violence.
-Please pray for the health of Judy E.
-Cole, Holly’s cousin, sustained a head injury after vehicle fell on him. Pray for healing and comfort.
-Pray for Tammy Carr’s family. They have lost (2) loved ones in last couple of weeks.
-The Grant’s thank you for the prayer in regards to their health and finances.
– John & April in Africa
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*For the state of CA as it faces the deadly fires. Also for all those who lost their lives and for all the lost possessions.
*The families, friends, first responders of those killed in the Las Vegas shooting.
*For Texas, Florida & Puerto Rico it residents in flood areas, first responders and help to these people.
*For Mexico after (2) devastating earthquakes
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.