UCMC – Bob D, Tom S, Barbara V, Jim S
University – Bill P
AT HOME / REHAB / HOSPICE
Eleanor D, Virginia H, Joe C, Debbie G, Ted H, Alan H, George M, Tonya S, Faith D, Loretta P, Marsha M, Helen M, Gene T, Richard B, Pam P, Ruth L, Karen L
SCHEDULED FOR TESTS/SURGERY
Pat H, February 22nd, St. Joseph’s John B, Sr., March 6th, Franklin Square
Paul C, February 28th, St. Joseph’s Eliz E, March 15th, Tests
Cora L, March 1st, UCMC
-Janice Bryant, the mother of Susan O’Grady. Service was Tuesday, February 20th
-Evelyn French, the mother of Pat Thomas. Visitation: Friday, February 23rd at Oak Grove, 4:00-7:00pm, Service: Saturday, February 24th at 10:00am at Oak Grove
-Monica Cooper, niece of Kenny Cooper. Memorial service Saturday, February 24th at 2:00pm at Oak Grove
Catherine J, Ruth M, Catherine M, Phil C, Betty M, Grady & Pat B
FROM THE PRAYER CALENDAR OF OAK GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
-Ministries to our hearing impaired
– Elevate Church in Annapolis, Steve P, Lead Pastor
PRAYERS/PRAISES TO REMEMBER
– Rosemary C is requesting prayer for healing for Phil. Praise! Roger is doing better. Continue to pray for their aid.
– Nancy T thanks everyone for their prayers as she went through treatments. She is done now and just pray that she stays in remission.
– Eliz E will have tests to check on lymph node area. Doctor felt something. Prayer appreciated.
– Rhonda W is in need of a kidney transplant. Please pray that this can happen soon.
– Alison M has Stage 4 cancer. Prayer for the new treatment she began!
– Molly L requests prayer for her mom Megan, as she struggles with drug addiction and domestic violence.
-Prayer for Dan F and his health.
-For Judy B and health issues
– Please pray for Robbin R, who is battling cancer and for her next oncology report & treatment.
-For the Grant’s health & finances, for the C family, Stephen’s Aunt Maxine is home, having a hard time talking.
-Andre D is in prison. He was beaten badly causing some memory loss. His mom is trying to get him moved out of that prison.
-Sharon C (Highways & Hedges) is in the hospital with lung problems.
-Janine, a scrub tech at UCMC, has kidney cancer that has spread to her lungs; she is in her early 50’s. Please pray for her and her family.
COMMUNITY NATION & WORLD
*For our school systems here in Harford County and students.
* For President Trump and his family.
* Our men and women in the Military and their families.
* For our First Responders.